Monday, February 8, 2010

TRAPPED in the house!

I have been trapped in the house since Thursday due to illness... Maggie has been sick with a stomach bug. I was finally going to get out of the house today but she still isn't 100% and "Mrs Wonderland" decided to stop by and visit again. I hear she wants to come back and hang out on Thursday and Friday... We'll see if I have room. ;)

I'm frustrated with Facebook because they have decided to change things up a bit, and I am not smart enough to figure out how to upload pics on there. So, I'll relieve my frustration a bit by posting them on here:



















Anyway, due to all the elements that have decided to visit my house we've been making the best of it. I didn't know all this snow was coming so I didn't plan ahead. The house isn't very well stocked, but we seemingly have enough to get by... I mean, we HAVE toilet paper and isn't that all anybody really NEEDS??

We've mainly been watching DVDs and getting on each others nerves. Mick is at work so I'm out numbered. I can't believe they've "allowed" me to get on the computer this long to make this post. I know Tal is up at his house wondering when his "Aunt Pissa" is going to get off the computer so he and Marty can get back to killing something on whatever game they play on here.

Have a great day, and stay Sane....I mean SAFE! ;)

2 comments:

  1. UGH. Hoping that Maggie is feeling 100% tomorrow when she wakes up!!

    LOVE the pictures...I love snow so much...only wish we could have more here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics! Sorry y'all were sickly.

    ReplyDelete