Monday, February 1, 2010

What Happened?

Ok, I guess I had a restful Sunday afternoon nap....I think. Aside from the fact that Mick was having Maggs shred paper behind me, and that Marty was on a three way phone convo while playing a game on the computer. Can somebody tell me why he gets louder and louder as the conversation goes on? Does he not realize the other people on the other end of the line also have the phone up to their EAR?!! Anyway, I am beginning to worry about what I dream about. Of course after I wake up I totally forget the dream I had just dreamt, but one curious thing has been happening I have noticed.

After waking from my slumber, one sock (and one sock only I might add) will be flipped upside down on my foot. What is that? Is there a ghost that comes by just to mess with me? Is it a message sent from above that I am to make changes in my life? Or do I just have what is called the "jimmy leg"? I may never find out this great mystery of life... ;)

6 comments: